1. Use hashtags that are known to help increase followers: #Instagram #FF (Follow Friday), #instafollow, #l4l (Like for like), #tagforlikes and #followback.
2. Like hundreds of random pictures from people in your target audience.
3. Promote your Instagram account on your other social media accounts and profiles. Tell people what they can expect once they’re following you (e.g., behind-the-scenes photos, sneak peeks, coupons, etc.)
4. Like and comment on other users’ photos. This is the most natural way to gain new followers.
5. Use popular hashtags so your images get found in the search. Some of the most popular ones are #love #instagood, #instagram #tbt and #photooftheday.
6. Search for and follow people who are using popular hashtags like #followme and #likeforlike. Many will follow you back!
7. Remember that quality beats quantity. Edit your account to leave only the best images. No one wants to follow someone with thousands of pointless images of food or other random shots.
8. Use the Mayfair filter. According to Track Maven’s Fortune 500 Instagram Report, it’s the single most effective filter for marketers.
9. Make sure your bio is complete. Include relevant keywords and hashtags, and a link back to your site. Above all, don’t be spammy; this is a guarantee that no one who reads your profile will follow you!
10. Ask questions in the captions of your photos. This is a great way to increase engagement.
11. Follow rio_hamilton he will follow you back
12. Read more tips from Justina Blakeney here
13. More fascinating information will be in part two of this story- your feedback is welcome please send to – email@example.com